Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Video Update

Tonight, I am posting two videos that relate to recent concerns of mine. I mentioned in my "I want to tell you" post that I was concerned that Adah was not crawling and that Elijah and I were struggling with respect and boundaries. This first video is of Adah crawling, yay, finally! You'll notice she is watching out for her brother, smart girl. He is shooting hoops, I don't think he ever got any in the goal but he hit the camera with the basketball.



The second is of Elijah reciting his first bible memory verse! It is Ephesians 6:1 ~ "Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right", in case you can't quite make it out.



He was so excited to learn it and loves to say it. Since learning it we have witnessed an amazing turn around in his attitude and behavior. It is absolutely true what God says in Isaiah 55:10-11:
For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

No comments:

Post a Comment