Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 Days of Happiness :: Day 3




When Adah woke up this morning, I wasn't quite ready to get out of bed. So, after nursing and cuddling for a bit, I set her down on the floor and let her play in our bedroom while I lightly dozed for a few more minutes. I could her hear her open and closing drawers and shuffling around the room. I knew she was making a mess, but being extra lazy, I didn't care. After a few minutes she came back to the bedside and patted me to wake up. I rolled over to see her grinning wildly all decked out in this funny little get up. She really thought she was something! I could tell that she got a kick out of it and so did I.

For those you counting... its two Christmas ribbons, a bra and a pacifier hanging off of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment