Sunday, September 13, 2009

30 Days of Happiness :: Day 8

Okay, so after a week (really more like two weeks) of participating in the 30 days of Happiness project, I have come to realize that my main source of happiness is my family. Nothing wrong with that! I am a stay at home mom; my family are not just my loved ones, my housemates, my best friends, but they are also my job.

I am happy that I have them; they do bring me so much joy. But, seeing that they are the only consistent source of daily happiness for me, I do feel inspired to look for other sources of happiness. Art? Exercise? Friendships?

For today, however.... Oh! it was so cute and made so happy to see my men yukking it up on the couch before bed. Something about seeing Gabe's head in Elijah's lap rather than the other way was so precious to me. Elijah was enjoying the opportunity to tickle Daddy, a favorite game. My son's laughter makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was doing a test comment~ something along the lines of lkjojojo9jwoiej... and it published it. Oops! sorry.
    I just wanted to say that I think the fact that your family brings you so much happiness is SO wonderful. So many people can't say that which I think is a great loss.
    Also, the floors look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete